Maybe it's the Sweet Leaf that just screams spring green. It's the new, tender, first green of the coming warm season. Of course in Texas, it's just plain scary that it was 80 in mid March. What will the summer have in store of us?
So here's my card to usher in Spring:
The supplies I used to create this card are:
- z31680 Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge for the 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 latticework card
- z2153 Sweet Leaf Ink pad
- z2196 Smoothie Ink pad
- z2643 Canary Ink pad
- x5639 Sweet Leaf cardstock for the vines from the
- z3171 Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
- x5771 Flaxen cardstock for the backing of the lattice
- z3087 Green Shimmer Trim
- z2023 Bling Gems gold assortment
- 1385 White Daisy cardstock for the card base
- c1641 Springtime Wishes Stamp set
- The greeting is from the January Stamp of the Month NLA-any similar greeting can be used.
If you would like to shop for any of these supplies (or more), you can shop with me here:
Thanks for stopping by!